Monday 16 July 2012

RED AND BLUE IN THE SAME OUTFIT...YAY OR NAY

I think i didnt title this post too well, it should be "RED AND BLUE IN THE SAME OUTFIT...YAY OR YAY" lol
Cos they totally blend well and make sense. Normally I try to play it cool with my colour blending, but on Sunday I ran out of  time and just picked a random shoe-a blue shoe, I was wearing a red skirt. i got a compliment from someone in church (im like, nigga u laughin at me, huh?) I thought it actually did look nice. So be adventurous and try mixing some bright colours together, but hey….dont ’over do” it.  Try not to go a lil over the top….you still want to look sane.

 So what do you think, is wearing a red and blue outfit a nay or yay?

Here are pics below, showing my ”rushed” Sunday look  and also from my ”blog model” ivy marshall *wink* although shes doing a really bright pink top.

Leave a comment.  Gracias.

...rainy sunday morning :D


This particular outfit was from the runway of Fall 2011 Fashion week show



6 comments:

  1. I think it goes well for me, but then you have to go easy on the accessories, it's a yay! Like d car too, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool its a yay for Ivy Marshall and Nay for miss ordinary girl okay m just kidding yea its always good to mix colours just keep it sane and stylish :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a yay for me,the colours blend in great plus I still tink u shld hav titled it yay or yay*wink* nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay..kool nice..dnt b afraid to try new stufs..bt nt way ova board...kudos..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay nd .....yay 4 both. I like 'wink'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...